Saturday, June 23, 2007

My favorite 2 year old


For those of you who haven't seen Adam in a while, and the rest of you who just want to read about how cute he is, here are some fun facts about my little man now that he is 2!

  • He's a chatterbox- the boy is a talker, he has a huge vocabulary that literally grows everyday. It just amazes me to watch how his language develops.
  • He's very smart & curious about the world around him- he's always asking questions & really comprehends a lot. He can name tons of animals & can count to 6 (well technically he couns to 9, but he leaves out 7 & 8!). He's still working on letters but he knows they are all part of the "ABCD's."
  • His favorite foods are "fri-fries" and "copcorn"
  • He loves books, which makes his mother, the teacher, very happy, even though he really likes it best when Daddy reads.
  • He loves music- singing, drumming on everything (just like Daddy), and especially the WIGGLES!
  • He's very attatched to his bear "B"
  • He's just a little sweetie, he's a nice boy & is going to be a great big brother!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I love your blog. I agree, Adam is a precious boy! His vocabulary amazes me too. Thanks for posting the blog, I'll keep checking for updates.

Mom/Grandma

Mande said...

look at you getting all cutsy with your colored fonts! I guess I am going to have to step it up a notch!

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I love this. What a great way to share Adam with us! He is a cutey-pie!

Love you,
Aunt Kathy

Granny Gail said...

Hi Angie, This is such a great idea and you are so smart to think of it. Maybe this will catch on with the rest of the family as well. You are right about Adam. He is smart, cute and will make a great big brother.
Love,
Gail