Wednesday, June 27, 2007
OUCH!!
Today I took Adam to my parents house so they could watch him while I went to my dr. appointment. Before I left, Adam was running to show Papa something and he hit his head REALLY hard on the edge of their closet door. It made a huge bump on his forehead. He cried & cried & would not let me put ice on it because it was "really, really cold." Really I think he was more upset about the ice than the injury, but either way, it was very sad. He was still really upset & didn't want me to leave, so he & mom joined me for my dr. appointment! Everything was fine there. For those of you playing the guessing game- Mamaw :), the heartbeat was 141. When we left there, we had to go get ice cream for the injured boy & his pregnant mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy. I hope the ice cream made him feel better.
poor adam. i hope it's not too big of a lump. :)
Post a Comment