With a new little one on the way, I thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch, share pictures and let our family & friends what is going on in the life of the Garrett Family. We'll see how I do at keeping up with it!
I am so glad that you deided to do this! I was worried about starting it, but it has been lots of fun and I have gotten feedback from appreciative family members.
I love being a stay at home mom. I have another blog where I write all about it. I write & post pictures about crafts, recipes & fun things to do with the kids! Click below to check it out! Angie's Blog
1 comment:
I am so glad that you deided to do this! I was worried about starting it, but it has been lots of fun and I have gotten feedback from appreciative family members.
Post a Comment