Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Checking in



Things have calmed down a little for us after a few really busy weeks. The rain has finally stopped so we have been able to take Adam swimming a few times. Tonight we took a walk to the park & let him play for a little while. On our way, we saw a beautiful, bright, rainbow!

Things are going well with my pregnancy. I'm feeling good other than being really tired & I can no longer see my feet or tie my own shoes! Luckily it's summer & I have some super comfy flip flops that I wear all the time. The baby is very active, especially at night or if I eat something cold! I'm still waiting for nesting to kick in- we haven't done much to get ready for the new baby. We need to get started on washing some blankets & onesies, locating all of our baby gear in the garage, oh and decide on some names! Mom & I have been looking at fabric. We're going to make two quilts that match Adam's cowboy room. One will be girly & the other one will be in case we have another little cowboy.

Our niece & nephew are getting so big! Sammy is playing t-ball this summer, which sounds so cute to me. He's on a team with some of our friends from church. I'm going to have to go watch one of their games. Our neice, Baylee, is away at camp this week! I can't believe she's old enough to go to camp! Jacob & I were dating when she was born, and she was Adam's age when we got married (and made a very cute honorary bridesmaid in our wedding!). I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!

No comments: