Sunday, July 29, 2007
A Little Update
Things are going well with the Garrett's. We are in countdown mode for the new baby. I'm now 35 weeks and a few days. (If I've sent you an email, that little counter box is a few days off). I'll be going to the doctor weekly now, which means it's really getting close now. Last time I only made it to 2 of the weekly appointments before getting sent to the hospital to have Adam. So, the possibility of that happening again is exciting & scary at the same time. Well, this whole thing is really! Having a baby and a 2 year old!!! Things are going to be different this time around! Luckily we have lots of family and friends who will help us get settled! And speaking of helping, I'm so glad that Mom, Jen & Jake are all nesting because I'm not! We've gotten a ton of projects done but only because those three have motivated me! Thanks guys! The baby stuff has been sorted through, washed & put away & lots more organizing has been going on too. Anyway, we are getting nervous and excited, it won't be long now until the Garrett's become a family of four!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment