Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Any day now...

We are totally in countdown mode now...16 days until my due date, and I keep reminding the baby that the doctor gave him/her permission to arrive a week early. This pregnancy had really flown by...until August got here! Now everyday I wake up thinking, "this could be the day." It's SO hot here, over 100 the last few days. That isn't helping either, instead of getting out and doing things I've been staying inside in the AC! Anyway, it really won't be long now, right? We just can't wait to meet our new little family member! Until then, I'm enjoying my time with Adam. We've been busy coloring, reading, doing puzzles, playing with cars & animals, just hanging out enjoying our last few days just the two of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now. And after SHE gets here you'll forget how hard the waiting was. I can't wait for the news!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till SHE gets here either. :) Auntie Jen will have something pink and purple ready for her. tee-hee...can't wait to hear the good news!