Friday, August 24, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so proud and excited to announce the arrival of our newest family member, Sarah Nicole! We couldn't be more excited to have a precious baby GIRL! She was born on August 22 at 11:27 pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 12 oz, and was 20" long. Her arrival into the world happened extremely quickly like within 20 minutes of arriving to the hospital, which means no time for pain meds!!! It was crazy but the outcome was amazing! She is doing great and I'm recovering well too. Jacob is very proud to have a daddy's girl. Adam is SO excited to be a big brother, he hasn't wanted to take off his big brother t-shirt. He came to meet her and it was just the sweetest thing ever. He kept hugging her and saying "I love Sarah!" It was just precious! We've had lots of visitors and are expecting more over the weekend. We are just so happy. We are praising God for this sweet new blessing and looking forward to our first weekend as a family of four!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Angie. She is just SO CUTE! I love her to death! I should have stolen her from you at the hospital! hahahaha. i'm sure your mom and sister would have tackled me dead!

this picture of her is just so precious. :)

Yah Yah said...

She's a living doll!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Garrett Family! She looks so sweet! I'll bet Adam is so excited!