Friday, August 31, 2007

One week old!


Our first week home with Sarah has gone really well (and really fast!). She is really a good baby & still in the stage of sleeping pretty much all of the time that she's not eating. She's doing pretty well at night too and wakes up about every three hours to eat. Mom & Jake both had to work today so this is my first official day home with both kids! I'm excited but a little nervous. I've looked forward to this for a long time...my dream job! Today's just practice though, Jacob will be off next week. Then reality will set in and I'll be on my own. Next week will be wonderful having Jacob home, and I look forward to getting back into some kind of routine the week after that. Adam is still doing really well & falling right into his big brother role. He likes to show her off to visitors (then does a little showing off of his own!), give her kisses, call her "baby girl" and "tiny, tiny, tiny" and he'll hold her for about 20 seconds! He's been repeating everything he hears & has cracked us up with some of his phrases. Thats about all of our news. I hope all of you with school kids had a great first week back to school!

1 comment:

Jara said...

Honestly, could she be any more beautiful???? I'm proud of you and all your "girliness" on your girls day out! Start that girl off right!!!! :)