Monday, September 10, 2007
Day One!
Well today was my first day to be home with both kids all day. It went pretty well, but was very busy...Jacob's parents came over to watch the kids so I could take my car to the Honda place to have the air conditioner repaired. They gave me a free rental car, which turned out to be me more trouble than it was worth because just a few hours later they called & said the car was ready (and the repair was covered under our extended warranty- YAY!). Then I had to drive home in the POURING rain, in an unfamiliar rental car, and an 18 wheeler almost ran me off of the road! Scary! Anyway, I got home & everything was calm! My kids are so lucky to have such awesome grandparents! The afternoon was great. Some of our wonderful friends from church came to visit & brought us a delicious dinner that we all enjoyed! Jacob came home for just a little while between work & school, but spent the whole time working on HIS car, which was also having problems! He left for school, Adam had a bath & got went to bed. Sarah & I got in our pj's & are having some girl time till she gets sleepy! It's about 9:30, I'm having some yummy cake (thanks Mande!), then I think I'll go to bed too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww....you guys are so cute. :)
Post a Comment