Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ready for Fall!

Fall is just around the corner & I am so ready! I'm ready to get back into some of our normal routines around the house and start some new routines now that we have little Sarah. I really took a break this summer, especially toward the end of my pregnancy. I "cooked" sandwiches for dinner way too many nights! So, here are some of the things I'm looking forward to about fall!
  1. The cooler temperatures mean we get to break out all of our fall/winter clothes! I'm especially excited this year because I've spent most of the last 9 months in maternity clothes. Yay for regular clothes! We also will get to spend more time outside, which I love to do!

  2. Seeing all of the pretty leaves as they change colors & getting to show Adam.

  3. My pumpkin spice candle which I've already broken out and started using!

  4. CANDY CORN and those little candy corn pumpkins. I always buy a bag when it first comes out & by the time it's gone, I'm so tired of it that I don't need to eat any again until the next year. That stuff is way too sweet! But a nice treat, once a year!

  5. Fall decorations- leaves, pumpkins, etc. I have a few in the garage & want to get a few more this year.

  6. Spoiling Jake on his birthday! (October 5th)

  7. Halloween & Thanksgiving will be here soon! (Sarah's first!) I have to start thinking about her costume! So many choices!!

  8. Christmas will be here soon after that which is my absolute favorite!!

  9. PUMPKINS- pumpkins for decorations, pumpkin pie, jack-o-lanterns, and my favorite thing ever...the PUMPKIN PATCH!!! I love going there every year with our friends from church & always get the cutest fall pictures, especially this year with our new little pumpkin. I can't wait!

  10. It's our first season as a family of four- me, Jake & our TWO kids! Wow! God is so good! We have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God has truly blessed you and Jacob (and me)! It's so nice to see that you appreciate the "little" things God created and want to share them with your children.