1. Fall is finally here.
2. We've gotten to wear our warm clothes & everyone's favorite, those cozy warm jammies.
3. We've spent our mornings snuggling on the couch, watch cartoons in those cozy warm jammies.
4. I've been using my crockpot a lot, making dinnertime way less stressful, but very delicious. This week I made Chicken & Stuffing one night , Hawaiian Meatballs with veggies another night, and today...cinnamon apples! Yum!
5. My mom watched the kids one day so I could clean the whole house...and it still looks pretty clean!
6. It's FRIDAY!
7. Next week is (Sarah's first) Halloween!
8. Her first Thanksgiving & Christmas are just around the corner!
9. I bought some craft supplies to start making some Christmas presents!
10. My wonderful, amazing, awesome husband arranged for me to have a kids free, girls weekend with my mom for shopping & a huge craft fair in Oklahoma. Isn't he the best?
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment