Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's wrong with this picture...

We were sitting in the living room, on this (unseasonably warm) Saturday in December. We are in front of the Christmas tree on, watching Charlie Brown Christmas and addressing my Christmas cards when we heard music outside. Sorry to say it was not carrolers, or sleigh bells, it was, are you ready for this? The ice cream man. Crazy, huh? I hear Santa might be sending some cold weather our way this week though, I hope so!

In other news, the kids (and I) started Mothers Day out (2 days) this week. It went really well. Adam loved it! He had so much fun. Sarah did well too. I enjoyed it too. I wasn't surprised though when they both woke up this morning with runny noses and coughs. Nothing too serious, but as Adam says, he's just "not feeling really good." Poor guy! We're just hanging out, having a relaxing Saturday at home and I think that's what we all needed after a busy week, and more busy fun in the weeks to come! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i love the new layout! :) i hope the kiddies feel better soon. :) and i'm glad your mother's day out is going well!:)