Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just checkin in

Nothing too much has been going on with us. I just better check in so my mom & Aunt Cathy don't fuss at me! :) Over the last few weeks we all took a turn being sick. Luckily Sarah didn't get sick but she did get a weird rash on her back. I took her to the doctor, they said it was a reaction to something but they weren't too concerned. Now that she has learned to roll over, she wants to be moving all the time. She doesn't like to just be held, like a baby. She wants to squirm, play, wiggle and roll. She rolls on to her tummy then she gets really mad. She does not like being on her tummy. As soon as we help her get back on her back, she immediatly rolls over again. It's a fun little game! Grandma is leaving tomorrow for Baton Rouge for a week and to go to Mardi Gras. I'm sure they will have fun! We will miss her! I guess that is about all of our news for today! Here's what happens if you leave the daddy home with your little princess...

No, it's not a ponytail, it's a mowhawk! :)

4 comments:

Maurice & Amy Jacques said...

Daddy knows everybody loves Little Joe Dirt

Sara said...

Its a faux-hawk! Hey, at least your baby doesn't have a mullet, like my little darling is growing. :)

Found your website through T2CHK board - thought I'd leave a comment. - Sara

Anonymous said...

OMG jacob is SO CRAZY! hahahahah! she looks so cute w/ the mohawk! we do those to the babies at the hospital for fun. :) but we smooth it out before we send baby back. hahaah

Anonymous said...

I tagged YOU!!!
www.xanga.com/faithmom6

hehehehehe