1. First of all, I'm thankful that we are all finally feeling better. Adam, Jacob and I all had a turn being sick. I'm thankful that Sarah didn't get it.
2. I'm thankful for my kids and that I get to be home with them. Yes, at times they drive me crazy but they really bring me more joy than I ever thought was possible. And look at them, aren't they so cute?? :)
3. I'm thankful for Jacob. He's an awesome husband and an amazing dad to our little cuties. And I'm thankful that he'll be home soon, because this just might be one of those days that the little darlings are driving me crazy! :)
4. I'm thankful for our little house, despite it's flaws, it's cute and cozy and we've done a lot to make it feel like home. And I'm thankful for my in-laws who have made that work out for us.
5. I'm thankful for the rest of our family too, and all of the friends who might as well be family! God has really blessed us! We love you all! Happy Thursday! And be thankful...tomorrow's Friday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment