We took advantage of a beautiful day yesterday. Jacob left work early & we took a family trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was lots of fun. We let Adam lead. As I've mentioned, Adam has a big imagination, and it's not uncommon for him to just look out the window and say "look I see a hippo" or a monkey, tiger, elephant, or whatever. So, it was so much fun to see how excited he was as that all came to life for him. He looked to one side and saw huge elephants and right across the way were the tall giraffes. It was a whole new zoo experience to see it through his eyes! Jacob, Adam & I really enjoyed it.
Now, Sarah on the other hand. Well, she's a bit of a princess, and spending the day at the hot, stinky, zoo & not being held, was not her idea of a fun way to spend an afternoon. She was a little fussy but she did smile for a few pictures of her first zoo trip. I guess she's just not old enough to appreciate it yet. We'll have to take her back when she starts seeing hippos out her window! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment