Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photo Survey...FUN!

I got this from myspace. It was so much fun to do, I thought I'd put it on here too. It took forever but it was fun! You should try it! Sorry some of the pics are so big!

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results copy the html code.
4) You can't copy the person's answers who posted this before you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your name:

The age you will be on your next birthday:
twenty nin
What is your hometown:
bedford
What is your current town:
Fort Worth Zoo
Last School:
UNT
A place you'd like to travel:
hawaii
Favorite Place:
hawaii
Favorite Clothing:
FlannalPJ
Favorite Food:
ice cream
AND
I HEART MEXICAN FOOD
Favorite Animal:
monkey
Favorite Color:
purple
State in which you were born:
Baton Rouge
Favorite Movie:
That thing you do
Favorite T.V. Show:
greys anatomy (:
Nickname:
Ang
Middle Name:
nicloe
Last Name:
Garrett
Mother's Name:
Denise
Favorite Car:
bmw
Favorite Smell:
Baby LotiOn
cookies
Favorite Flower:
Hibiscus
Favorite Season:
fall
Photobucket

No comments: