Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's comming...

I went outside tonight to get some things from my car and that's when it hit me. The days are getting warmer, summer is on it's way, and do you know what that means...frog season is comming. Ewwwwww! I hate frogs. Some would even tell you, I am scared of them. Well, not in the afraid they are going to hurt me way, just the, I wasn't expecting you to jump out at me & I didn't appreciate it, kind of way. Oh yuck, I just really, really, really, really, don't like frogs.


Last summer we were outside with my dad & we saw a small frog on the sidewalk. I was going to try to be brave and show Adam. We both bent down to look at it and just as he reached out to pet the little guy, I screamed and jumped, totally scaring Adam, and the little frog too. For the longest time my dad would ask Adam if he liked frogs & Adam would say, "no, they are scary." That's my boy.


This is the only frog I do like...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i HATE frogs too! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! i would never get near one on purpose! so i totally understand where you come from. HATE! :) good for Adam! :)