We had a great time on our little weekend get-away to Tyler. We went with Becky & Baylee for the Azalea Run. We walked and had a great time. Once most of the crowd got ahead of us, we let Adam get out of the stroller. He ran with Baylee and had a blast. He kept saying he was running in the race! He was trying to win. :) It was cute.
The flowers there were SO beautiful! The run was in the Azalea district there, so pretty! It was a neighborhood of older homes with beautiful gardens. The houses on two of the streets backed up to each other and in between them was the most beautiful, open, common garden area, I wish I had a picture of it. I really enjoyed seeing all of the flowers there.
After the run and a trip to a flower market, we went to the Caldwell Zoo. The landscaping there was awesome too! We took tons of pictures in the gorgeous flowers at the zoo. We had fun looking at the animals too. Adam was very worn out by the end.
It was a fun weekend!
1 comment:
I am so glad you had a great trip!!
I love Tyler. John wishes we could move there!
There is the most awesome of Christian bookstores there in Tyler called "The Scroll"!!
Glad yall had fun!
Love,
Linda
Faith6
Post a Comment