Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well I'm thankful for the paycheck that I'll be getting from working these extra days. (I'm working at the pre-school 4 days a week until the end of the school year, filling in for a teacher who had a baby.) I'm thankful that my mom works there too and that today she brought me a yummy lunch! I'm thankful for the warmer weather and extra daylight that we are having. I'm thankful that Adam isn't scared of the Easter bunny this year & he sat with him for a picture today. And I'm trying to have some willpower, but I'm thankful for the basket of Easter candy Adam got at school today. I guess this is one time that it's good that he's 2 and doesn't like to share because I really need to stay away from the Easter candy! But, oh I just have to add that I am thankful for those Reses eggs- YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO WITH YOU on the Reeses eggs!!! YUMMMO!
Love,
Linda
Faith6