Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday!

Wow, it's Wednesday and I actually have a WFMW for all of you with young kids! I didn't come up with this idea, but I'm having fun doing it. We keep most of the kids toys in their bedroom. But, we do have 3 baskets in our living room that have toys and books. The baskets are pretty small and don't hold much. So, every few weeks I change out the toys and books in the living room baskets. I usually just do this randomly as I'm cleaning Adam's room. But, for Easter, I put Easter books in the book basket & little Easter toys in the toy basket. Adam has had fun playing with the Easter eggs and little buckets and reading some books that are usually put away. This is totally a teacher thing to do, but it works for me! :)

No comments: