Thursday, April 3, 2008

They've got the right stuff

So, did you hear the news? New Kids on The Block are reuniting! Aren't you excited? I know I am! Who was your favorite? I started out liking Jordan the best but then changed to Joe. I remember my NKOTB shirt that I wore with a hot pink skirt and black biker shorts. I was so cool. ha ha. I'm sure I either had a side ponytail or a banana clip with it too. Oh, and my swatch with the protective cover. Very, very cool. Anyway, Jenn was so lucky, she had the barbie type doll of Jordan, complete with a braid! She was cool too. But even luckier was Kasey. I didn't know her at the time, but she got to go to the concert!!! Actually my parents promised me that they would get me tickets the next time NKOTB came to Dallas but they never came back. So, here we are, all these years later, I just might have to take them up on that! :)

4 comments:

Mande said...

i had not heard the good news. Joe was my fav too. i had the really big button of him along with the smaller buttons of the rest of them on my blue jean jacket! i also remember having stickers of them all over my 6th grade desk.

Sara said...

I liked the bad boy Donnie. My friends loved Jordan. I got to go to the Christmas concert too! Oh my - thousands of screaming girls and parents bearing it to chaperone!

Anonymous said...

The guys look hot in this photo. too bad this is the only photo released by the press. :) Hopefully they can deliever! i'll go w/ you to the concert! hahaha

Anonymous said...

MY fav was Joe 2, man he is still looking HOTT !! Im ready for another concert !! I still jam 2 the cd yall got me !! shhhh