Today was Baby Dedication at church. This is what our church does instead of baptizing babies. It was a nice ceremony where Pastor Bill talked about children being a gift from God. They belong to Him, but he gives us these amazing little gifts and trusts us to raise them to know and love Him. It's a big job and we are honored to be the trusted with the responsibility of being parents of these precious children! God is so good! After they introduced the babies, a pastor prayed with each of us, then Pastor Bill prayed for all of the families collectively. There was a choir of children singing in the background. It was very sweet. After church we had lunch and cake at mom & dad's. It was a nice day!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't get to go to the dedication. :) but it sounds like you guys had a great time! :) sarah is so cute!!!
I was so excited to see her in the little dress I bought her, wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment