Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthday Boy!


Happy Birthday Adam! Today my little guy turned 3!!!
His birthday didn't get off to a great start though, he woke up in the night sick. :( He felt a little better this morning, but was sleepy and didn't feel like doing too much.

It turned out to be a good day though. At first he was dissapointed that it wasn't his party day today, so I told him we could have a party at home. He asked if it could be a pajama party, so being the nice mom that I am, I agreed that we could stay in our pj's all day, you know, for Adam. Leave it to our awesome Grandma to show up at the pj party with donuts and a present!



Sarah enjoyed the pj party too.



When Jacob got home we had cookie cake and Adam got more presents. He is having lots of fun with his big animal treehouse.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh That tree house looks likes loads of fun!!
Love
Linda
Faith6