Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday

We are home from school today. We stayed home because Sarah wasn't feeling good. But, now that we are home, I think Adam is feeling worse than she is. That's no fun.

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day. This was the first time that my kids have been in preschool around Mother's Day. So, they both made me a little gift. They both made me a flower pot with their handprints. (Aren't Sarah's teachers brave!) Adam also made me a framed picture of his "prints" with a little verse about handprints. It was sweet and I know I'm a dork but I almost cried when they gave them to me. Jacob and Adam washed my car and got me flowers.

We are getting ready to move next weekend! Yay! I still have lots of packing to do! I guess I should use this nap-time to be productive! Have a good day!

No comments: