Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm back...and it's Thankful Thursday!

Wow, I have so much to be thankful for right now, I'm just overwhelmed, in a good way! Let's see...
1. I'm very thankful to be in our new house! I just love it!
2. I'm so thankful to all of our family and friends who have been so sweet and helpful during our move.
3. I'm thankful for my mom who has been here a lot helping me get unpacked & organized, and of course entertaining the kids!
4. I'm thankful that we have more room now and that I got all of my stuff out of storage. I had forgotten about some of it and it was fun to see it again!
5. I'm thankful that we have internet service and cable working again.
6. I'm thankful that the kids have been so good and have adjusted to the transitions well.
7. I'm thankful that our new house is so close to our Jenn & Sam, my parents, my brother, our friends, our church, and tons of shopping and resturants!
8. I'm thankful that we are finished at pre-school. For us, it is offically summer vacation! :)
9. I am thankful that Jacob passed all of his tests for work.
10. I am thankful that Aunt Amy and Maruice are getting married and that we get to see our Baton Rouge family next week!

I'll have some new house pics for ya'll soon! :)

1 comment:

Mande said...

have fun! i wish we were going to BR with ya'll! eat some good food for us!