Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On the road again...

We have been so busy lately... packing, moving, unpacking, and now getting ready to go on a road trip! We are going to Baton Rouge to visit family. My mom and I are taking my kids and Sammy! Jacob has to work, so he can't join us. (I know he's sad to miss an 8 hour road trip with three kids! ha ha)

My Aunt Amy is getting married this weekend, so we are going to celebrate with her and Maurice & the rest of the family. It will be great to see everyone.

The unpacking project is comming along pretty well. I'm down to less than 10 boxes to unpack, and they are all small. One's a shoebox, does that even count? They are all in my bedroom, so the rest of the house looks good. We have even gotten some pictures hung up. I will take pictures soon!

No comments: