Monday, June 2, 2008

How Fun!

Remember these???
Little People! (the old kind, choking hazard style) I used to LOVE to play with these. I wonder where Adam gets it? (He loves to play with little people.) My grandma still has them at her house, the ones that my cousins and I used to play with. While we were visiting this weekend, I got them out, you know, for Adam. My cousin Jamie & I got on the floor and created a little people scene, just like the old days. It was so much fun! Adam said I was getting out too many toys and making a mess. Once we finally got everything where we wanted it, we decided to let Adam play. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun memories!
My sister had the hospital little people set and the farm I think.
I had something...can't remember which one!! hehehehe
Glad you all had a great trip!!
Love,
Linda
Faith6