Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been tagged

The Rules:
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog.
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I was tagged by my friend Linda
(http://www.xanga.com/faithmom6)

1. I really, really, really don't like frogs.
2. I have to have the fan on when I sleep.
3. I love to organize but then I don't keep up with it and things end up messy, which bugs me.
4. I'm a compulsive list-maker, I always have a list going of some kind.
5. I absolutely love summer but I hate to be hot. It makes me crabby.
6. It drives me crazy to not have my toes painted.

I will tag Jenn, Aunt Amy & Aunt Cathy! I know that's not 6, but that's who I think will do it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are the same on 1, 2, 3 and 6. :) hahahahaha!