Guess what? Adam is finally potty training. We had tried a few times before but it didn't go well. Then I decided to wait until he was out of school, then we moved...So, here we are now, trying again and he's doing really well! I'm very proud of him and he is very proud of himself! He's still not totally there, but he's getting close! Yay Adam!
Sarah has become an expert crawler!! Once she got the hang of it, she really took off. She's all over the house now. She likes to go into different rooms and check everything out. Her favorite place (and where we usually find her) is under the end table in the corner of our living room. It's in between two couches so she's the only one who can fit in that little spot. She loves it. I'll have to take a video for you so you can see her in action. It's pretty cute. Yay Sarah!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment