Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Have I told you how much I love the 4th of July? I really do. I always have. It's my favorite holiday other than Christmas. I love summer & July 4th just represents all that summer is about. This was one of the best 4th's we've had. We spent the day at the park, riding in a bike parade, playing in the bounce houses, listening to live music (and dancing to the greatest disco band on earth, Le Freak), and of course, my favorite... watching the FIREWORKS with some of my favorite people! It was a great day but it was SO hot out there! I hope all of you had a nice day too! Oh, and when we got home tonight, our next door neighbor told us that tomorrow there is going to be another fireworks show (in honor of my birthday, I'm sure) that we will be able to see from our front yard! YAY! I took a ton of pictures today, I'll have to make a slideshow or something. I'll leave you with a few of my favorites...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love the baby's outfits!!
By the way - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!