
Anyway, so last night we went out to dinner at a yummy little Italian place. Then we went to see Mama Mia. It was SO cute, and SO girly. Jacob would have hated every minute of it. But, I really liked it. I'm not crazy about musicals in general but this was music from Abba and it was really, really good. Well except for Pierce Bronsan- his singing was not so good, but he's nice to look at. My favorite part was when all of the ladies are danicng on the dock singing Dancing Queen. I've been singing it ever since.

I remember going to Summer Movie Camp when I was a kid. I always thought it was fun. My mom's grandma, Granny used to come stay with us sometimes in the summer. Once she went with us to the movie. When she went home to Lousiana, she told everyone that my mom left us there and made her walk home with us three kids. (So not true, but that was Granny for ya and we all loved her and her stories!!)
2 comments:
Now Angie, you know Granny would never tell a fib :) and she didn't smoke either.
We saw the pirates for free yesterday. My kids loved it, especially my youngest who is the same age as Adam. She's a huge Veggie's fan so it was a real treat for her.
Post a Comment