Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Weekend

I hope all of you are having a nice weekend. We are! How cute are Sarah's pigtails in this picture! So here's whats been going on with us...
  • We are still car-sharing. Jacob is hoping to replace his soon. I really don't mind being at home more, but it has been an inconvienince when I've needed to go somewhere. My mom has been so helpful if I need to go somewhere or just to get us out of the house!
  • My mom & I have been working on some craft projects & are thinking about being in a craft fair this fall.
  • We are planning a family beach vacation with my parents, Jenn, Sam, Mikey. Hopefully Jacob can get the time off of work. It might just be the kids & I going.
  • It's still super hot & we've been going swimming a lot.
  • It looks like the kids & I might be heading back to preschool this fall. We are excited!
  • The kids are keeping us entertained as usual. Yesterday Sarah climbed inside a kitchen cabinet. Adam went & got the hamper, put it up to the cabinet and said "come on little kitty, get back in your box." He's so goofy!
  • Have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

Jara said...

Missed ya'll today, LOVE the pigtails, tell me you got pics for the scrapbook, right! So cute!