I've seen this on a few other blogs lately, so I figured I'd fill it out too...
1. Who is your man? Jacob! He's an awesome husband and an amazing Dad. He's sweet and funny, everyone loves him!
2. How long have you been together? 9 Years! Wow, we are old! We started dating in 1999, dated for 3 years, then got married in 2002 & have been married for 6 years! They've flown by!
4. How old is your man? 31 but only for a few more days!
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did
7. Who is taller? Ha ha, neither of us it tall but I'm shorter than he is!
8. Who sings better? He does & he rocks at karaoke!
9. Who is smarter? Oh I am, I'm sure.
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, it takes a lot to make him mad.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? That's all him
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? Him again
15. Who is better with the computer? He probably is
16. Who mows the lawn? He does
17. Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but sometimes he will.
18. Who drives when you are together? He usually does, he complains about my driving & we end up arguing when I drive!
20. Who is most stubborn? Oh, he is for sure!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think I do
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, we live closer to them
23. Who kissed who first? He did
24. Who asked who out? He did
25. Who proposed? He did...in VENICE!! :)
26. Who is the most sensitive? I am!
27. Who has more friends? He probably does, he's a popular guy.
28. Who has more siblings? I do
29. Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the situation
30. How did you meet? We were both friends with the Mullaney family, we met through them. We first started talking at a party. We had met a few times before that but didn't like each other! Good thing we tried again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We started dating in 1999 and married in 2002 too! My hubby is only going to be 31 for a few more months.... :) How similar!
Post a Comment