Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Friday at the Fair!

We love to go to the State Fair of Texas every year. Jacob didn't get to go this year, but my mom & I took the kids. We had lots of fun! The food was yummy, as always. Sarah enjoyed her first Fletcher's corn dog & of course, loved it.
Adam went through the Little Hands on the Farm exhibit. That is the neatest thing for kids. They wear an apron & pretend to be a farmer. They have to feed the animals, water the trees, plant seeds, pick vegetables & ride a tractor. They get money for all of their hard work & get to buy a snack in the general store. So cute!
We also went through the petting zoo & of course said hello to Big Tex!

It was a beautiful day & a great day at the fair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang, I love a good corn dog. Too cute with her piggy tails. Adam, too funny, that's all I have to say. What cuties.