We are having a fun day. I'm sure there will be pictures later! I've always loved Halloween. My Dad always went all out for Halloween when we were growing up, which I'm sure is why it was always so much fun! For several years, he would turn our two story garage into an awesome & very scary haunted house. All of us kids & our friends would have a job in the haunted house. He would line the driveway in Halloween lights & tons of people would line up to go through it. My grandparents would come from Baton Rouge & be the "tour guides." It was so much fun. The day after Halloween my dad would go to all of the stores & stock up on scary stuff to make the next year's haunted house even scarier. It was fun!
Anyway, I don't have any pictures of all of that saved on my computer. But, I do have some of my kiddos from the past few years. I'll leave you with those for now. But sure to check back later for more!

1 comment:
So Cute!!! Can't wait to see this year's costumes!!!
sandy
Post a Comment