
Grab the graphic and insert with these rules, in your post.Give at least 5 reasons why you love your hubby. List more if you want.Tag 5 people (or more) to play along and link to their blogs in your post.Then visit those women’s blogs and leave them a comment on any of their posts.
1. He is so funny, he can always make me laugh.
2. He is laid back. We balance eachother out well. He doesn't get all stressed out over little things like I do.
3. He likes to clean. When he does get stressed, or just bored, he'll just start cleaning the house! gotta love that!
4. He's sooo great with the kids, he's such a fun dad.
5. He loves me. All the time. Even when I'm crabby, stressed, tired, having a bad day, etc. He's always there for me.
I will tag:
Aunt Cathy, Aunt Amy, Jara, Bobbie Ann & Courtney
1 comment:
I had no idea he loves to clean! :)
Post a Comment