So, today, being the first day of October, we just had to start getting ready for fall around here. I got out the fall decorations (including my favorite pumpkin candle), bought my anual bag of candy corn/pumpkin mix and scheduled our pumpkin patch trip (in 9 days, not that I'm counting). So, next we need to start shopping for Jacob's birthday, which is this weekend! Oh, and on a totally unrelated to candy corn note...Sarah is SO close to walking. She stood up by herself for a just a minute today. She's so proud of her cute self too!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
It's that time again!
So, today, being the first day of October, we just had to start getting ready for fall around here. I got out the fall decorations (including my favorite pumpkin candle), bought my anual bag of candy corn/pumpkin mix and scheduled our pumpkin patch trip (in 9 days, not that I'm counting). So, next we need to start shopping for Jacob's birthday, which is this weekend! Oh, and on a totally unrelated to candy corn note...Sarah is SO close to walking. She stood up by herself for a just a minute today. She's so proud of her cute self too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE candy corn
Post a Comment