For a long time now, Adam has loved to play in the sink. He'll hang out with me while I clean up the kitchen in the evenings after dinner. He gets his little people & we fill the sink with water. He will stay there and play for the longest time. (And I think it's so cute that Jacob used to do this when he was a kid, at his Granny's house & now Adam loves it too.) Anyway, so this has been going on for quite some time now. Finally, a few days ago, I had a lightbulb moment. Adam loves to play in the sink, even better if you add soap (bubbles) and if he gets to spray the sprayer it becomes even more fun. Hello...why have I been doing the dishes all this time? He totally has a new job & he couldn't be happier about it!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to start him early! :)
Thats AWESOME!!! My house needs a little cleaning....you can send him here :-)
Post a Comment