Monday, November 17, 2008
So Sweet!
Is there anything sweeter than freshly bathed babies in snuggly winter pajamas? I just don't think there is! Sarah is now starting to love books. For the longest time she was too squirmy & busy to sit still and look at books. But, now she loves to be read too. And just to make this bedtime routine a little cuter, Adam likes to be the one to read to her. I know! So sweet! He can recite the whole book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear. His teacher mommy is very proud. It's just the cutest thing to hear him reading! And to his sister! And in their snuggly pj's! TOO CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How Cute. I doubt he is reciting the Brown Bear book, we all know he's so smart, Im sure he can READ it already. Love Ya'll
Post a Comment