Saturday, November 29, 2008

Would you believe...

That I got sick on Black Friday!! I know! I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling well at all. When my alarm rang at 3:30 am (no, it wasn't a mistake, I was considering meeting my mom at Kohl's when they opened at 4), I turned it off and went back to sleep! I slept till Sarah woke me up at 8! So, there you go. No big deals to report, no doorbusters for me. Isn't that sad? I did get out and go to a few stores even though I still wasn't feeling 100% better. I just couldn't NOT shop at all on that day. We did meet up with the rest of our group & have lunch at one of my favorite places, Celebrity Bakery. From there, we relaxed at my mom's house, then headed home & all took naps. I'm going to have to have my shopping marathon another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"m so sorry!!
Bless your heart!
Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Award!
www.xanga.com/faithmom6