Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas program at church

Today, for the first time, my little rockstar who loves to perform, got to live out his dream of being on the big stage at "big church." He participated in the children's program at church. I was so proud. I thought I was going to cry, he was just so cute up there with all of the big kids. He looked really little up there. He did a good job. He had the "deer in headlights" look for a little bit, then he started watching the other kids to remember the hand movements. It was funny that he yawned a few times while he was up there. I guess it wasn't as exciting as he was expecting it to be! I got a few little clips on video (kind of shaky, sorry), but then put the cameras away to just watch, enjoy the show & try not to cry as I watched my sweet baby boy on the big stage with his precious friends!

No comments: