Week one of 09- so far, so good on the resolutions. I've been working out, did one scrapbook page (baby steps) and I've been driving Jacob's car this week, so I haven't had to worry about keeping my car clean. :) (that's not why I've had his car!)
I have to tell you a few funny things Adam said:
1. He saw my robe laying on the bed, then a few minutes later I went to hang it up. When I got back he said, "hey what'd you do with that"...pausing for a minute to think of the word..."you know, that pink...shower coat." :) I don't know why but I thought that was the funniest thing to call it, a shower coat.
2. I was tucking him in & saying prayers with him. I started to say "I pray Adam will grow up to be a boy who loves God" but he inturrpted me halfway through. So it actually went more like "I pray that Adam will grow up to be __________" As I paused briefly to collect my thoughts, Adam jumped in and said.......
"Peter Pan"
I'm not kidding. That boy just cracks me up! I hope you all had a nice week too!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shower coat is such an old person thing to say, oh Adam, you are wise beyond your years little man!
um...seems to me Peter pan never grew up! Maybe Adam will be that lucky!
Post a Comment