I just thought I would check in, but I really have nothing exciting to report. So, if this is the most boring post ever, don't say I didn't warn you. :)
1. I'm so excited that LOST is back on!! Jacob and I love this show! They were so nice and gave us three episodes to watch to start this season! It's going to be crazy, I'm excited!
2. Sarah had her 16 month check up. (is that terrible that I put TV news ahead of our precious daughter! It's not like that I promise!) Everything went fine with that. It's always nice to hear that they are right on track with their development. She's still a woman of few words, but has been adding to her vocabulary more lately. She's so funny. She loves to do whatever Adam does & she is a little show off when people think she's funny!
3. Adam has been sick this week. Well, Sarah has too. They have the cold stuff that is going around. No fun!
4. The weather has been beautiful the last few days! We had fun meeting up with our playgroup friends for an outside lunch at Central Market. The only bad thing was Sarah had a little run-in with a baby bully. I had to break out my mean mommy voice. After the fact, it was kinda funny. (don't laugh Jara! just kidding!)
5. This won't be exciting to anyone except me, but I finally got my planner. Seriously, for someone who might be slightly on the type-A side of life, 23 days into a new year without a planner is not easy! I was so excited when it arrived today.
So, there you go, our somewhat boring little week!! Hope yours was good!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I DID laugh AGAIN!!!! That was so funny afterwards! That little stinker boy! We should have found his momma! Remind me to show you my planner cover, I finally covered it - I was in a hurry so not just like I want it, but definitely better!
Post a Comment