First I should tell you that Adam doesn't have the "th" sound down yet, so he says "st" instead. So when he says thinking, it sounds like stinking. Okay, here's the conversation from today:
A- I was just stinkin like how grown up's stink.
Me- Really? So what do grown up's think about?
A- Oh, just people stuff.
Me- So then what do kids think about?
A- race cars, and bumblebees, and transformers. And their daddies. :)
He's so funny. I've added lots of posts, so if you haven't already, click on older posts at the bottom to see the next page with a video of him teaching me sign language, and one of Sarah just being her cute self. Okay, that was officially the longest sentence ever, but I'm too tired to edit it! I just can't stink anymore tonight. Okay, I really need some sleep!! Goodnight!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment