It's been a while, but I thought I'd write a Thankful Thursday today! But first I have to tell you that Sarah is STILL sick! She has a cough, cold, runny nose & has been running fever on & off the last few days. Poor girl! So, since I'm having this time at home, I decided while she was napping I'd get caught up on her baby book. (My friend Lisa mentioned that she was working on her son's today & I thought it was a good idea!). So, I started trying to fill in the blanks...first time she sat up???, first tooth???, I couldn't remember! Seriously major mom guilt was kicking in over the whole second child syndrome thing that was happening. I had written some things on her little first year calendar (thankfully!), but didn't have much other info. Until I remembered this blog! I went back and looked through last year's posts and found answers to many of my questions! Yay! I had so much fun looking back over the fun things we've done, funny things Adam has said, all of the cute pictures and yes, the milestones that I needed! So, I'm so happy that I've kept this blog and written about all of the things that seemed small at the time, but now looking back I'm so happy to have these all in front of me. So...all of that to say that I am thankful for this blog!
I'm thankful for this beautiful weather & that the kids have been playing outside so much!
I'm thankful that I got to go to dinner and (kid-free) shopping with my friend Lisa last night!
I'm thankful that Jacob has been in training this week and has had the best schedule! He gets home so early and has the whole weekend off! Yay! And that we have some fun plans this weekend- girls night, a date night, and some fun family time.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're happy about the warmer weather too!! Yahoo!!!!
I hope that precious Sarah is feeling better soon!
Hugs!
know all about that mommy guilt - gotta enjoy em' while you can:) but...you are a GREAT mom!
Post a Comment