Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alien trouble

My creative & quick thinking (almost four year old!) son has been having some trouble with aliens lately. A few weeks ago we heard a crashing sound coming from the room where Adam was. We asked Adam what it was & he said an alien did that. Jacob said "tell the alien to come in here." Adam thought for a minute and then said "he left."

Well yesterday Adam got in trouble because he snuck some cookies, a lot of cookies, actually almost an entire package of cookies. When I told him that wasn't okay and that he had eaten way too many cookies, he said he didn't eat all of them. He shared some with the aliens, because "aliens like cookies too." I guess a talk about honesty is on it's way, but when he's not looking, I do have to laugh at that boy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is too funny! I don't see how you could keep a straight face during that coversation!

Jara said...

Aliens make me eat a lot of things I don't need to too! Ha ha, good one Adam!