Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My sweet boy is FOUR years old today! He is so precious! We had a wonderful day today. It started with Parent's day at school. So, his daddy got to come have breakfast with him at school. The rest of his school day was fun too. When we got home, he was so excited because he got lots of mail- several cards & a package from Grandma! Then he got to open his presents- Star Wars toys, a little computer that plays games & a Slip & Slide! After that we went to Putt-Putt then had dinner at McDonald's! When he put on his new Spider man pj's tonight he said, "these are so comfy, I even want to go to bed!" :) I think he was worn out from a busy, fun day! I have lots more pictures to share, I'll have to make a little album after his party this weekend!

No comments: