Saturday, May 2, 2009

So sweet, but kind of funny

Today Jacob was up in the attic doing some wiring. The kids & I were in the living room and Jake was talking to us through the air conditioner vents. The kids weren't sure what to think about that. After a minute Adam said. "I'm not scared, he's up there, like Jesus, I can't see him, but I can hear his voice."

Also today, my sweet husband gave me the day off. I went to the Y, garage sale shopping, out to lunch & shopping with my friend. Then while Jenn & I were getting some things ready for our Mother's day party tomorrow, he fed the kids dinner, cleaned up after them & put them to bed! Thanks Jake!! :)

2 comments:

Yah Yah said...

Awww,,,That boy is going to be a preacher some day!

Jen D. :) said...

that boy says some awesome hilarious stuff. :)