Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jenn's Bridal Shower

Jenn & Cody's wedding is going to be here before we know it! I'm so excited! Last week I got to go with them to Cacharel (where they are having the reception) to sample some of the choices for their menu. We were treated to a four course meal there, complete with chocolate souffle for dessert! Yum! The room where the reception will be held is just beautiful!!

This weekend was Jenn's first bridal shower. It was given by a group of my mom's friends who we have known since our preschool years! We played the game where you make wedding dresses out of toilet paper! She got lots of fun stuff, including some of her Fiesta wear (which I love by the way!)! Sarah joined us for a day with the ladies. She was quite the social butterfly, but somehow didn't get in any of the pictures.


No comments: