We got home from our trip and started a busy week. Adam took swim lessons at the Y. He really enjoyed that! He also went to Vacation Bible School at St.Timothy's. He had fun there too. Sarah & I had some girl time each evening while he was there.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Summer Fun- Lots of updates!
I'm finally catching up my blog! Remember just a few weeks ago I said our summer hadn't been very busy? We've made up for it the last few weeks! So we had our anniversary, 4th of July & my birthday. Then the kids & I took a trip to Baton Rouge. We had planned to go for the weekend with my mom & Jenn (for Jenn's bridal shower). I decided to go a few days early so we'd have a little more time with everyone. It was my first time traveling alone with the kids. Everything was great though! The kids were awesome in the car! We had a great visit with Grams, Mamaw, Papaw and all of my aunts, uncles & cousins. Jenns' shower was really nice too. Her wedding is almost here! I'm so excited!
Adam & Papaw, looking at a history book! Adam wanted to hear all about the wars! And who better to teach him than Papaw!
We got home from our trip and started a busy week. Adam took swim lessons at the Y. He really enjoyed that! He also went to Vacation Bible School at St.Timothy's. He had fun there too. Sarah & I had some girl time each evening while he was there.
Check out the next few posts for more pictures and updates about our summer!
We got home from our trip and started a busy week. Adam took swim lessons at the Y. He really enjoyed that! He also went to Vacation Bible School at St.Timothy's. He had fun there too. Sarah & I had some girl time each evening while he was there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Adam and Papaw. What a great way for Adam to find out about wars!! I'm thinking he'll be a scholar some day!
Post a Comment